Woman treated for smoke inhalation following fire in Crowborough

0
268

A woman has been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a property in Myrtle Road in Crowborough yesterday evening (Tuesday 5th January).East Sussex Fire Rescue badge

Two crews from Crowborough and one from Uckfield were called to the scene shortly after 5.45pm to reports of a blaze.  At the time of the call the resident was trapped inside the building but she was able to get out before emergency services arrived at the scene.
Firefighters used breathing apparatus and one hose reel to extinguish the flames, which started in a cupboard on the first floor.   The woman was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation before being taken to hospital.
close

NEWSLETTER

To make sure you are among the first to know what is going on in Crowborough - SUBSCRIBE to receive our email Newsletter.

Please click for more info.

Share Your Views