Trainee Automotive Installation Technician
ICanProve.it are opening a new office in Crowborough. They are recruiting a full-time Trainee Automotive Installation Technician.
The role requires someone who has good attention to detail and has an organised and conscientious approach to work. Some basic IT experience would be beneficial.
Typical tasks associated with the role include:
– Testing equipment that is being installed
– Deploying updates for equipment configuration prior to dispatch
– Executing basic tasks on equipment prior to dispatch
– Loading and unloading goods from deliveries while practising stock control and stock allocation to the designated project
– Checking the correct quantity and type of goods have been received
– Record any damaged, missing or faulty goods
– Moving the goods to the correct area in the warehouse
– Labelling goods
– Allocating space to goods
– Relocating and re-stacking goods
– Keeping records of goods
– Requesting re-ordering if stock low
– Pickings goods for delivery
– Keeping record of goods that have been picked
– Keeping storage areas tidy
Salary £15,000 – £17,000 pa.
For further information about the services the company provides see their website www.icanprove.it.
For further information about the position and to apply please contact Project Manager Zoe Hunniset by email zoe.hunniset@ICanProve.it.
The closing date is 26th August 2019.