The Test Technician will supervise and control all aspects of specified product, test/calibration methods.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Inspection / Test / Calibration- carry out the inspection / test and calibration as detailed in the Servomex procedures and any additional tests as required
- Carry out witness inspections
- Produce, maintain and update all the necessary records relating to inspection, test and calibration.
- Dealing with customers and their representatives in a competent and diplomatic manner.
- Plan and organise the test and calibration area with the varying work load.
- Help train, motivate and develop members of the team
- HND/HNC qualified – electronics, chemistry or physics discipline is preferred
- Test and calibration experience within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes
- Organisation skills maintaining 6S process
- Experience of electrical / analytical / pneumatic / hydraulic or similar discipline
Servomex offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package commensurate with its status as a world class organisation committed to high performance, customer focus and employee empowerment.
Click here to apply.