An Administrator is required to support a business providing psychological services to the legal profession, a psychotherapy clinic, and offering workshops, short courses, and professional training in counselling and psychotherapy.
In addition to being able to deal with customers well on the phone and via written communication, the successful candidate will be able to undertake a range of office duties and be familiar with current office software.
Candidates will have a good command of spoken and written English, and be able to work in a confidential environment and to deal with people sensitively.
Some knowledge of Psychology would be helpful, but is not essential
The position is part time, 25 hours per week; some flexible working may sometimes be needed.
Salary is dependent upon experience. To start as soon as possible.
For further information contact Joanna Beazley Richards on 01892 655195 or 07973 844621.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office software – in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to perform a broad range of office duties.
- Aptitude in dealing with clients and customers sensitively.
- Able to maintain absolute confidentiality and professional boundaries.
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to:
Joanna Beazley Richards
2 Quarry View
or email email@example.com.
Applications by: 23rd August 2019.
Interview date: Thursday 29th August 2019 (2.30pm).