Click to see the Ofsted inspection reports for schools in the Crowborough area:
- Sir Henry Fermor (Jul 2013) – Requires Improvement
- Beacon Community College (Apr 2013) – Good
- Grove Park (Mar 2013) – Good
- St Mary’s (Feb 2017) – Good
- Mark Cross (Jun 2009) – Outstanding
- Jarvis Brook (Nov 2015) – Good
- Rotherfield (May 2012) – Good
- High Hurstwood (Jan 2012) – Good
- Ashdown (formerly Whitehill) (Apr 2013) – Good
- Ashdown (formerly Herne) (Apr 2013) – Requires Improvement
- St John’s (Feb 2016) – Good
Schools that are performing well are now inspected less often than other schools. This usually means that good schools are inspected once in five years, whilst schools that require improvement will normally be inspected within two years of their last inspection.
Department for Education performance tables for schools are available here.