Click to see the Ofsted inspection reports for schools in the Crowborough area:
- Sir Henry Fermor (Mar 2019) – Good
- Beacon Academy (May 2017) – Good
- Grove Park (Oct 2017) – Good
- St Mary’s (Feb 2017) – Good
- Mark Cross (Jan 2019) – Good
- Jarvis Brook (Nov 2019) – Good
- Rotherfield (Jun 2017) – Good
- High Hurstwood (Mar 2017) – Outstanding
- Ashdown (May 2018) – Good
- St John’s (Oct 2019) – Good
Ofsted uses a 4-point grading scale: Outstanding, Good, Requires Improvement and Inadequate.
Schools that are performing well are now inspected less often. This usually means that Good schools are inspected once in five years, whilst schools that Require Improvement will normally be inspected within two years of their last inspection. Although, inspections can be triggered at any school if a safeguarding concern is raised, or if there is a significant drop in results.
Department for Education performance tables for schools are available here.