Care for the Carers is providing a programme of free Carer Awareness Training as part of our Building Carer Friendly Communities initiative.
This training session is for:
- Professionals working either in a business or an organisation within East Sussex
- Health and social care professionals
- People who are supporting carers, or want to support carers, in their neighbourhood or local community
The training will cover the following:
- A ‘Carer Friendly Community’ approach – why is this important?
- Who are unpaid carers and what is the impact of caring
- The importance of identifying and supporting carers
- Carers rights – the new framework
- What can we do to improve carers experience and the support available
The training is FREE and tea and coffee will be provided.
To book a place or for more information on this training, please contact Care for the Carers by telephoning 01323 738390 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.